PDF Portfolios can be created when you need to collect a series of PDFs in one document. As an alternative to merging documents into one PDF, it has the advantage of being able to include digitally signed PDFs.
To Create a PDF Portfolio
- Launch Acrobat Acrobat DC application (not Acrobat Reader).
- From the upper left-hand corner, choose File > Create > PDF Portfolio.
- Drag files into the Create PDF Portfolio dialog box.
Alternatively, choose an option from the Add Files menu. You can add a file, folder of files, pages from a scanner, web page, or items in the clipboard.
- Click Create to merge the files and create the PDF Portfolio.
- The selected files are added to your portfolio and a toolbar along with the thumbnails of the files is displayed in the left pane.
- Save your newly created PDF Portfolio.
Additional instructions for editing and working with PDF Portfolios can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-customize-pdf-portfolios.html