The following procedures have been developed in order to establish a universal posting policy for clubs and organizations and will be enforced for all buildings internal and external as well as all outdoor University property.
Posters, flyers, banners and other materials to be used for the expressed purpose of publicizing an event or activities may not be posted more than ten days before the event date (or before the Event Registration Form has been approved) and must be taken down 24 hours after the event date.
Each poster, flyer, banner and other material must be pre-approved and stamped "approved for posting". The stamp of approval will indicate the period of time it is allowed to be in place and the date it is to be taken down. Approval will be given at the Student Center.
Posters, flyers, banners and other materials may be posted only on locations approved for posting and as indicated below:
1) Only sidewalks in the following locations may be chalked and/or taped with flyers. It is the responsibility of the sponsoring organization to remove the chalk and flyers the day of the event after the event has occurred. Chalking must be pre-approved by the Director of Student Activities.
1. Student Center Courtyard Sidewalk
2. Hurley Hall Cafeteria Entrance
3. Residence Hall Entrances
4. Sports Center Entrance
2) Posters, flyers, banners and other materials may only be placed in the following campus buildings (see below). All other buildings are not to be subject to such materials.
3) Materials placed on campus by off campus groups must be pre-approved as above by the Director of Student Activities.
4) NOTHING MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE UNIVESITY SIGNS THROUGHOUT CAMPUS.
Windham Street Apts.
Admissions Building - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Campus Police - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Child and Family Development Center
Eastern Hall Facilities Building - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Gelsi-Young Administration Building
Goddard Hall Health Services - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Heating Plant - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Parking Garage - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Smith Library - NO POSTING ALLOWED
Sports Center Student Center - WILL BE POSTED BY STAFF
Wood Support Services Center