Log in to E-Web: Online Services and click on Faculty Services.
IMPORTANT: Some students have specifically requested that their information remain confidential. See note below. It is important to be vigilant in keeping student information confidential.
A menu should appear with the following options:
- Student Search by Name enables you to search for students by Last Name, First Name. It can be used for advisee list, will display ID, Name, Registration Status, Program, Advisor, Email address and links to Transcript, Student Information, Student Schedule, and Address.
- Term Selection enables you to select the term for which you want to view information.
- CRN Select enables you to select the Course Reference Number (CRN) from the list of courses for which you are the instructor.
- Faculty Detail Schedule enables you to view your schedule in detail.
- Faculty Schedule by Day and Time enables you to view your schedule in time plot grid for the week.
- Detail Class List enables you to view detailed information for your class roster(s).
- Summary Class List enables you to view a summary list of your class roster(s).
- Mid Term Grades enables you to enter mid-term grades.
- Final Grades enables you to enter final grades.
Please see related Article 208 Using E-Web: Online Services for Faculty for detailed instructions