Campus Wide Reporting Application – WebFOCUS
Eastern has a self-service reporting tool to run common reports from the University’s student information system. It uses your technology account (the same account used to log into your email). Below is a list of a few common reports for new faculty. Every report has an About the Report link on the main screen, which describes the purpose of the report. This tool is available to all faculty (on-campus only), and is accessible from Eastern Faculty/Staff portal or at
- Advisee Listing – provides a list of Faculty Advisees for a specified term
- Course Roster/Grade – provides a class roster or a mid-term and/or final grade report by course. This can be run by course, by department or by instructor.
- Faculty Schedule – instructor’s class schedule for the specified term.
- Graduation Report – provides a listing of graduates by academic year or term. The user can further limit the results by degree code, status, major and/or minor to name a few criteria.
- Mid Term GPA and Grade Report – provides a listing of students with their advisor, contact and student information along with the mid-term and final GPA for the semester selected. You can pull information by multiple criteria including class, major and advisor ID as well as limit the range of mid-term and final GPA values.
- Student Extract - generates a listing of students using multiple characteristics as criteria. For example, a report listing all full time sophomore Math majors who are of Hispanic descent that have a GPA greater than 3.2. There are multiple scenarios like this. Contact information, as well as student information can be obtained from this report.
- Student Grade Report - provides general student information, as well as the student’s class schedule with mid-term and final grades (once they are available). A valid student ID and term need to be supplied to run the report successfully.
- Student Schedule – lists a student schedule for the selected term. Can be useful when advising students and trying to schedule meetings.