MS Teams has a polling feature that can be used in chat or a live meeting. Results are visible to team members in real time.
- Access the chat from the live meeting
- Click the three dots at the bottom of the chat tool
- Click Forms (if it's not already showing then search for forms in the Find an App field at the top)
- Type a question and answers. You can add an option if you need more answers. Selecting multiple answers will let voters choose more than one response.
- Click Next when you are done.
- Click Send to present the poll to the team members
- The results will be shown to all members in real time as votes accumulate. Votes can change their vote on the fly if needed.