The following instructions require that you log into a Windows computer on the network at Eastern:
- Go to the start menu and click on Computer.
- Right-click on the Z-Drive if the file was in the main directory. If the file was in a subfolder, right-click the subfolder.
- Click Properties.
- Click on the Previous Versions tab, then highlight the previous version in which you wish to pull the previous document from.
- Click Open. A window will appear showing the contents of the version of that folder.
- Highlight the file you want to recover.
- Right-click the file and select Copy.
- Open a new Windows Explorer window. Find the file location in which you wish to put the copied folder.
- Right-click inside the folder and select Paste.