Note: Some HP WiFi-compatible printers may interfere with campus wireless network activity. To keep wireless channels free of interference, follow the steps below to disable HP wireless printer services.
For most models:
- Use the printer menu and locate the Setup option.
- Select Network from the options presented.
- Select Wireless Radio on the menu that follows.
- Switch Wireless Radio off.
HP Photosmart C4780
- From the front panel, choose Scan
- Scroll to locate and select Networking
- Within the Networking menu, select Wireless to disable it.
HP Photosmart D110
- Some models include a WiFi hardware button, requiring only that you push the button to disable wireless connectivity. The button may need to be held for up to 5 seconds. For those models without a WiFi hardware button, follow the steps below.
- Within the menu, navigate to Settings.
- From the Settings menu, select Wireless, and choose Wireless Settings
- Within Wireless Settings, select Disable Wireless and click Ok.
HP Laserjet P1102w
- Press and hold the button shown below for 5 seconds.
- If the indicator light turns off, the WiFi has been successfully disabled.