Spyware on your system can cause a variety of strange behaviors with Blackboard, Web surfing, and other applications. Below is a list of some behaviors we've seen. In each case the solution is to do a full spyware scan.
- You attempt to access Blackboard or a page inside of Blackboard and get a You Are Not Authorized to View This Page error.
- You attempt to access the Blackboard login page or entry page and you get redirected to someone else search page.
- Browser Hijacking occurs when you attempt to reach a particular page and you are redirected somewhere else. Another symptom is when your default browser home page gets changed without your knowledge.
- Lot of popup advertising windows.
- Your computer is runs increasingly slower.