The Connecticut State Colleges and Universities Board of Regents has purchased an emergency notification system which utilizes an off-site service to provide quick distribution of time-sensitive emergency messages to multiple devices selected by the subscriber (i.e. text messages, email, phone call, etc.). Eastern's emergency notification system is called "Eastern Alert." The following document provides instructions on how to create and manage your account. Other information about Eastern Alert can be found at http://www.easternct.edu/easternalert/faq/
- Log into Self Service (eWeb) as described in Article 21: Logging on to E-Web: Self Service
- Click on the Personal Information Tab.
- Click on Eastern Alert Registration and Profile Maintenance.
- Confirm that your name, ID#, and Eastern email, are correct, and note the unsubscribe/Opt-Out information if needed.
- Enter or modify the methods you wish to receive alerts. You can choose any personal email accounts, voice calls to landlines or cells, or text message to cells.
- Click Submit.