The Software Center is a program on your PC that allows you to receive software and updates from ITS. It enables us to keep you up to date, and allows you to install certain software yourself.
- On a PC, click the Start Button
- Click All Programs
- Click Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Click Configuration Manager
- Click Software Center
- Select the application(s) you would like to install from the list, and then click Install Selected
- The status will change to Installed once the installation is completed. You can now use your program